Actually Happening Episode 13 — Chief Justice Taft’s Lady Episodes
It’s our lucky 13th episode and our one-year anniversary!
- — “Don’t operate heavy machinery. It’s heavy. Let someone else do it.”
- — How to make money on the Internet
- — The Revolution Might be Pinned
- — Kickbarter? Cakestarter?
- — Psychic Social Media Consultancy
- — “Oh, Death inverted. This means you should get on Tumblr now.”
- — Terrible Czech Pun-O-Rama
- — Kids are bad at research
- — Translating Catullus
- — Fields of birth control pills
- — Anna doesn’t want to talk about yogurt
- — Romulan Ale
- — The Salem Witch Trials
- — Taking dick jokes seriously
- — Getting rid of suffrage doesn’t sound like a bad thing?
- — Napoleon just… left
- — None of our ancestors got hung in Oregon
- — Pirates vs. serfs
- — Jass means “forget”
- — Recording CDs in alphabetical order
- — What the Senate does when it gets bored
And if you hear any weird background noises, we’re eating a pomelo. It was delicious. So sweet and so cold.