Actually Happening Episode 15 — Mitt Romney’s Rump Party
This week we suggest a surefire strategy for the GOP, and cover the funniest civil suits in US History.
- — The GOP wins back women with flowers
- — The Nether Regions Strategy
- — I like big rump parties and I cannot lie.
- — Insurance companies cutting off your sex life to spite their profits
- — The GOP plans to woo wombs
- — Yo dawg, I heard you like plates
- — Anne Frank’s Mormon baptism record
- — Foreskin related traditions
- — Rome could have learned a lot from Secretary Seward
- — Shiny statues at schools
- — The golden penis of the Time Warner Center
- — Typhoid Mary, Batman Villain
- — Reburying Greece
- — Fake Floridian Ruins
- — Suing objects – just go listen to the names. They’re incredible.
- — How to sue the Norse Gods
- — The world’s longest banana split
- — Boasting about Descartes