Actually Happening Episode 14 — Pope Assassin’s Creed 2 VII
This week we talk a surprising amount about sports, and discuss a rash of Irish relic theft in honor of St. Patrick’s Day.
- — Wolf-punching our way through primary season
- — Taser-Soccer, or is it Soccer-Taser?
- — Saluting General Relativity
- — Math major, math major, make me some math…
- — A Newtonian History of the English Monarchy
- — Queen Victoria, secret Welsh dude
- — Stanley justifying his expense account
- — New NFL Team: The New Jersey Union
- — Cricket is just like baseball except it’s not at all like baseball
- — The snitch is good for a boundary. Or a safety.
- — Pretending to be a whale
- — Spoiler Alert: Uncle Tom’s Cabin is terrible
- — Plantations as Zelda dungeons
- — Uncle Tom, Reality Star
- — Mexico still has snakes
- — Can I get a “Fuck James K. Polk”?
- — Saint Frankenstein
- — Desecrating Descartes
- — Oh catholics, you’re so pagan.