Actually Happening Episode 9 — Boss Tweed’s Spoiler Alert
Another extended episode for your holiday enjoyment. See you next year!
In This Episode:
- — Ways to make primary season even more entertaining
- — The liberal Rentboy conspiracy
- — Meth/Math
- — The Ayn Rand-McNally agenda
- — Climbing Communism Peak
- — Brian Blessed’s turkey leg superpowers
- — HC sings TMBG
- — Mitt Romney’s worst enemy: Mitt Romney
- — Primary Pro Wrestling
- — Cicero makes it to 63 in reasonably stabby times
- — Caligula was a cheeky monkey
- — Taking arms against a sea of troubles is stupid
- — Berlusconi in a toga
- — Star Wars Extended Universe: The Vagina Survives
- — That woman is a woman!
- — Aria rationing
- — Deadly fog
- — The British education system: chimney sweep > bootblack > uni
- — Death in the lap of whores and luxury
- — Boss Tweed wins Monopoly!
- — In defense of machine politics
- — 85% white is a B+
- — East German shopping habits
- — Blago!
- — The Weak-Minded Twenty
- — The West Wing is not a documentary
- — Tampa’s tank defense against dolphins
- — Nothing bad will happen when they clone wooly mammoths…right?
- — Sea cucumbers: ew.
- — Ikea R’lyeh
- — Beating Rommel with his own book
- — Lafayette actually believed in freedom
- — Getting compared to Jesus by your Jewish mother, The Virgin Mary
- — Watchmen readers only remember one thing
- — 400-year-old spoiler alert
- — John Huggy Bear
- — Army did not score again
“I’m the Amelia Bedelia of sexual innuendo.”
“I’m going home. And by ‘home’, I mean Cuba.”
“Rentboys are the opiate of the masses.”
“You know Shakespeare coined the phrase ‘Spoiler Alert’?”
“That’s what I tell my students, anyway. Because I don’t care if they learn what’s true.”