Actually Happening Episode 16 — The Dread Pirate Mithridates
This week, in honor of tax day, we suggest improvements to the modern IRS, cover several bizarre bits of classical period finance, and hear how the moon sank the Titanic.
Episode 16: The Dread Pirate Mithridates [ 35:55 ] Play in Popup | Download
- — Rich, gay accountants
- — Communist blowjobs
- — IRS Mario
- — Click on your taxes until they blow up
- — Molly Brown, the standard of bouyancy
- — The capitol of Hungary is the Budapest capitol
- — God got mobbed by a haze of ganja
- — Bob Marley, cricket fan
- — Anna builds a castle of skulls
- — Prince Philip, cargo cultist
- — Mother of everybody, Hat of my hat
- — QEII, conquering lion
- — the Inverse Mugabe
- — The year of the 45 stabby emperors
- — The Bay of Pigs Beach Catastrophe
- — I’m not bombing Cambodia, you’re bombing Cambodia. Why are you bombing Cambodia?
- — Mithridates will probably kill you in the morning
- — The Mary Sue of the Roman Emperor
enjoyed your awesome conversation about me and the mention of my biography “The Poison King”
(–but “master of bullshit” ? “wacky neighbor of Rome” I must protest!)
i enjoyed the comparison to dread pirate roberts. you know you have the right geeky fan base when you can make those references and have them understood.